Letter of Transmittal
SEPTEMBER 15 2012
Golam Md Forkan
Eastern College or university
We, the student of your category from the job group possess completed the assignment on Foreign Admittance mode in Bangladesh perspective according on your large technical specs and would like to submit our job.
We would also like to attract your kind attention to the simple fact that we have tried out our level best to gather and plan all the information needed for this particular job and in doing this have tried out our greatest to live approximately your requirements.
Might we. Therefore , wish and hope that you would be thoughtful enough to our effort and oblige thereby.
Md. Hassanur Rahman
Md. Adnan Muidul Hasan
Every data accumulated from internet, Yahoo and established website.
AN OVERVIEW: BANGLADESH
* Bangladesh is the most densely populated nation of the world using a total populace of a hundred and fifty million. * Per Capita income can be U$ 540, along with a GDP growth
of 5. four %.
* The nation is mostly dependent on culture but little by little transforming commercial structure. 5. The major aspects of the industrial industries are RMG, Textile, Chemicals & Drugs, Leather, Agro-Based Products, Ceramics & Frosty Foods, and Plastics etc .
PRAN STANDS FOR
* To serve the small farmers
2. Marketing of Farm produce for income
* Managing contract growers to expand specific crops.
PRAN BEING A BRAND
2. PRAN is the most trusted home brands in Bangladesh in FMCG category * Best Food organization in Bangladesh
* Additionally to Bangladesh, the brand is usually registered in various Asian & African countries including India, UAE, Kuwait, Djibouti and so forth
IN WHICH WE STAND NOW IN PRAN...
* Largest growers of agro products in the country
2. First business to expose contract farming in Bangladesh to source the basic raw materials directly from the farmers * Over fifty four, 000 maqui berry farmers are...